I don't know what I'm doing. That is obvious through the bits of my life that are written down here.
I'm moderately good at trying not to look stupid and pretending like I don't feel like a moron 98% of the time (the other 2% I'm sleeping).
My hobbies include cleaning sticky surfaces, wiping up lots of snot (also, off the walls... how did that even get there?!) and pretending to be an adult. I hate my hobbies.
In my non existent spare time I like to write. And sometimes I love to do other things too.
If you're perfect, this probably isn't the place for you. If you're stumbling through life one ridiculous mishap at a time, stay a while! You're among friends.